Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday.

I am excited!  This is my first Toddle Along Tuesday post.  Basically a bunch of bloggers write a post based on the same theme and they all get linked together.  This first one is all about hobbies and co-hosted by my friend Amber over at Goin' Bananas.

My hobbies.  That is a tricky one.  Right now I don't have too much time for hobbies.  I run an Etsy store that has been picking up business lately, so I don't have too much free time.  When I do, I LOVE to knit.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  I have tried crocheting, but can't quite figure it out.  It is quicker it seems, but I dig the use of two needles.  I enjoy the different stitches and patterns that you are able to make in your creations.  

Here are a few pictures and link to the patterns.  

 Well.  This is crocheted.  This is the extent of my abilities.  I can make a scarf.
 My new slouchy hat!  The pattern came from Etsy.  One of the best hats I have made.  So nice and warm and soft.  Ahhhh....
 I made him, and the hat.


I made this hat for a friend for a craft swap this year.  This is the SECOND time I made her this hat.  The first time it was all wool.  her boyfriend put it in the washing machine.  Enough said.  


Another Etsy purchased pattern!



So.  Do you have any interesting hobbies?

3 comments:

  1. You're so talented! I love it. I can't do anything like that. Found you through the blog hop, following now :)
    www.ababymakesfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete