Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wowza. This took a while

I try to be a good blogger.  I VOW to be a better blogger.  I get it in my head that I will write about XYZ and then I don't.  And I stop writing.  From this point on, my only "theme" will be me.  Me and my life.  My life with my family.   They are my life.  :)

You might see an awesome recipe, you might see pics of the kids, I might write about the latest show I am in or show you what I am working on for my store.  Who knows?

That is what my life is about.  Just one big crazy ride.  Feel free to jump on the bandwagon with me.

As a consolation prize for me slacking so much, here is a picture of a "feather" that my son decorated.  He was asked at speech what he was thankful for.  His reply?  Toilet Paper. 

Only my Nate.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment