Thursday, February 28, 2013

(More) Natural Eating

I have been toying with the idea of buying this book, The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making,  forever.  I finally did it.  I bought it.  I am SOOOO glad I did.  I just received it yesterday and already ran out and got supplies to make something AND made it.

AND I was just looking around on the internet to see if she posted the recipe anywhere and I found that she has a webpage with a TON of recipes to try.  I didn't find the recipe I was looking for, but she has other versions.

 What is this recipe you ask?  Granola!  Yummy, yummy granola.  It took no time at all to throw it together.  Just measure, mix, bake, and wait.


So.  Go out, buy the book and make the granola.  Seriously, it is yummy.  I will say that is called for a ton of sesame seeds.  I changed that a bit.  I did half sesame seeds and half flax seeds.


Plan on reading about other recipes I make from this book.  I feel that I will be using it bunches in the future.

I can't wait to throw some on top of some yogurt in the morning.  





No comments:

Post a Comment