Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox, part 2

Yesterday I did a HUGE review on a VoxBox received from Influenster.  You can see that here.

I had one item left to review and I just sampled it this morning.  This morning for breakfast I had the belVita Breakfast Biscuits in the Cinnamon Brown Sugar.

This morning I had to run to my son's sleep deprived EEG, so it was a perfect morning for a grab and go breakfast.  I had an iced coffee, some homemade yogurt, and the belVita biscuits.  You get 4 per baggie and I think it was a great addition.  It wouldn't be enough for a full breakfast, but paired with the yogurt it was wonderful.

The biscuits, aka cookies, were nice and crunchy.  Sweet but not too sweet.  They were tasty!  The carb count was a tad high, 35grams.  Not too horrible.  I accidentally threw away the wrapper.  I can't really see the calorie count on their site.  There is a banner across the top.  I *think* it is in the 230's.

Overall, pretty yummy.  A good grab and go.

Thank you Influenster and belVita for this opportunity!

Legal part here:  I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment