Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Revoltion Continues. Week 2 recap.

I JUST finished week two of the 12 week program.  This week was WAY easier.  The food was SO much better.  Salmon, protein shakes, lava "cakes". Nom nom nom.  

When I say "cake" it wasn't really a cake.  There was ZERO flour involved.  It was sort of like a microwaved omelet with fake sugar and cocoa powder.  Sounds gross, looked grosser, but it was really good.

At the end of the first week I lost a total of six pounds and 5 1/2 inches.  Yep, you read that right.  SIX POUNDS and 5 1/2 inches.  Kind of insane.  I weigh/measure on Mondays so I will give you an update tomorrow.  I might just start blogging on Mondays.  Kinda makes sense a bit more, huh?

Now I know that my weight did NOT go down that much this week.  I think I was around 1/2lb loss on Friday.  I am rather scared to weigh in tomorrow because:
  1.  I was at a craft show all day Saturday and didn't have a chance to work out.
  2. Today was Mother's Day.  I was at a craft show again and didn't have my "normal" food.
  3. With it being Mother's Day the kids made me pancakes and turkey bacon.
  4. The husband bought me Sheri's Berries (HUGE chocolate covered strawberries)  
  5. (I might have eaten three...today)
So, tune in tomorrow for me to cry over my weight gain.  lol

Disclaimer: I am participating in the Revolt Now Fitness Program for the next twelve weeks for free in exchange for my weekly review of their program. I am under no obligation to write a positive review and the expressed thoughts are uniquely my own. Please feel free to contact me at bumbleflynbutterbees@gmail.com with any questions.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really well! Keep up the good work on the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome! who know you might be surprised today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think chocolate covered strawberries counts as healthy food - its a strawberry right ;)

    ReplyDelete