When I say "cake" it wasn't really a cake. There was ZERO flour involved. It was sort of like a microwaved omelet with fake sugar and cocoa powder. Sounds gross, looked grosser, but it was really good.
At the end of the first week I lost a total of six pounds and 5 1/2 inches. Yep, you read that right. SIX POUNDS and 5 1/2 inches. Kind of insane. I weigh/measure on Mondays so I will give you an update tomorrow. I might just start blogging on Mondays. Kinda makes sense a bit more, huh?
Now I know that my weight did NOT go down that much this week. I think I was around 1/2lb loss on Friday. I am rather scared to weigh in tomorrow because:
- I was at a craft show all day Saturday and didn't have a chance to work out.
- Today was Mother's Day. I was at a craft show again and didn't have my "normal" food.
- With it being Mother's Day the kids made me pancakes and turkey bacon.
- The husband bought me Sheri's Berries (HUGE chocolate covered strawberries)
- (I might have eaten three...today)
Disclaimer: I am participating in the Revolt Now Fitness Program for the next twelve weeks for free in exchange for my weekly review of their program. I am under no obligation to write a positive review and the expressed thoughts are uniquely my own. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions.