Monday, June 17, 2013

Revolt Week 7...Excuses...I got them

My gosh.  I feel like I am living a big excuse. There seems to be one thing after another that makes me fall off the wagon.

I have been having super bad foot problems lately and it has moved into my knee.  When I try to stretch it it REALLY hurts.  I know it is all Plantar Fasciitis related, that is what is keeping me from wasting co-pay fees.  It just hurts to work out.  I am determined to get my workouts in this week though.

I can't keep making excuses.

I NEED to lose weight.  I NEED to be healthier.

Hopefully I can kick myself in the butt.

One FANTASTIC thing is that Nichole gave suggestions for Tabatas this week, so I could actually complete them.  GO ME!

 Disclaimer: I am participating in the Revolt Now Fitness Program for the next twelve weeks for free in exchange for my weekly review of their program. I am under no obligation to write a positive review and the expressed thoughts are uniquely my own. Please feel free to contact me at thehouseofboysandagirl@gmail.com with any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Plantar Fasciitis is the devil. I kept telling myself the same thing but when I went to see the podiatrist last week I discovered that there was more going on and because I had waited so long it was worse than it needed to be. Have you seen a podiatrist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have. He mentioned therapy, but we don't have anyone who could watch V. I figure one day I can get it taken care of. it was REALLY fabulous until a few weeks ago. I wore a pair of cute shoes. lol Cute does not = the best support.

    ReplyDelete