Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer time pool days


I don't know what I was thinking.  I claim a brief moment of insanity.  I bought the kids a pool.   Not just a little pool to throw on the back porch.  A big, huge, 8 foot pool.  It seems like every year we buy these little kiddie pools and they pop and we throw them away.  It seems like such a waste!

This won't fit on the porch.  Luckily we have a spot without grass, so Eric wasn't too distraught.    I did get some amazingly cute pictures this weekend though! 

 I call this series...THE PROGRESSION OF THE BALLS.

See here...the kids have the balls.  All is fine with the world!  YAY for beach balls!!


  

Aidan goes for a swim.  V gets the ball.


 Balls get thrown out.  She screams and points while reprimanding the boys. 

 NO BALLS IN POOL!!!!


Miss Bossy Pants continued this the rest of the day.  This shall be a LONG summer, but a cute and refreshing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment