Thursday, July 11, 2013

Differences

I find it amazing how different my kiddos can be from one another.  Aidan is VERY much a "follow the rules" kind of kid.  He doesn't like to stand out.  He is a blender, really.

This week he is at Science camp.  It took a lot of persuasion to get him to go.  He went last year and LOVED it, but he didn't want to go this summer.  I talked to the school and got a "scholarship" so it was reasonably priced.  Well...as reasonable as $115.  That is a great discounted price by the way.  With me having put myself out there and ask for a discount, he was going.  I finally convinced him by going on and on about how awesome it was.

Anyway, yesterday was "Crazy Hat Day".  The entire way there this is all I heard "Are you sure it's crazy hat day?  You sure mom?  Are other people going to wear hats?"  Walking in the building "Mom, he doesn't have a hat.  Are you sure it is hat day?"  Finally he saw a "cowboy" walk in and he put his viking helmet on and went about his day.

I took the other kiddos to Discovery Place Kids, which is just a hop, skip, and jump away from where Aidan is spending the week.  What do I get from Nate?  This:

That would be TWO hats and a cow vest complete with a tail.  He put it on and said "I need more style." and started dancing.

I am really curious to see which route V will take.  She is VERY opinionated at this point and with two total opposites for brothers, I wonder who she will take after.

No comments:

Post a Comment