Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Groove Kid Nation "Rhythm Bears" (Children's Music CD)

Let's face it.  A LOT of the radio out there really isn't too good for young kiddos to listen to.  I am not just talking the music.  I know a LOT of radio shows, which I LOVE, don't always have the best "topics" for kiddos to hear on the way to school.  I try not to have my kids live a fully "sheltered" life, but at the same time I don't need the oldest going to school and talking about the conversation he heard about mistresses on the radio.

I try to find music for my kiddos that they will like and that won't drive me insane.  

I ran across this CD and knew I wanted to get it.

Groove Kid Nation "Rhythm Bears" is a very upbeat fun CD that teaches kids about, you guessed it, rhythm.

The songs had V clapping along in the backseat and YELLING at Nate for not clapping his hands.  They really engage the kids and make the learning fun.  I even found myself wanting to clap along.  Even the "too cool for everything" Aidan was enjoying it.  Don't tell him I saw it though.  ;)

The CD comes with a 10 page illustrated booklet that shows the 10 rhythm bears.
 Super cute images.  V liked to look through it and see all the different bears.  Since the CD booklet has the different instruments in it, it also gives you a chance to discuss the differences in instruments and have a visual reference for them to see!
 Kalimba?  I never heard of that before.  See....even adults can learn something!
Overall this CD is one that I don't mind listening to in my car.  It would be awesome for playdates as some back ground music, listening to in the car, or just some music to sing and dance to in your house!

If you want to get your own copy of the CD (Which is priced very reasonably at $10.99), you can do so here:  Groove Kid Nation     They have three different CD's available for purchase.  "The Wheels on the Bus" is for ages 1 and up.  "Music in Motion" is for ages 2 and up.  "Rhythm Bears" is ages 3 and up. I think I need to be adding to my collection!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment