Sunday, August 4, 2013

Perfection in a day.

Have you ever had the perfect day?  The kind of day where you cry from the perfectness of it?  Yesterday was that day for me.

I guess it wasn't a picture perfect day.  The girl was insane for a while.  I have to drive two hours to make it happen, but in my world it was perfect.

A few years ago I started playing around online in mom groups, if you are a reader you have heard me chatting about them before.  Yesterday I got to meet one more of these lovely ladies.  It was AWESOME.

V and I drove a couple of hours and met up with her, her hubby, and their adorable son.  From the second I "met" her at the restaurant, it was like we knew each other.  No weirdness at all, at least for me.  I guess that is the bonus from starting a relationship with a friend online.  Once you meet them in person, it is easy.  Nothing better than eating lunch with "new" old friends.

After lunch, which was way to short, mom and I went to take V to Disney Pirates and Princesses.  This is where the tears erupted.  At one point V was SO happy she turned to us with a HUUUUGE smile and squealed.  When Captain Hook came out she SCREAMED CAPTAIN HOOK!!!  The lady in front of us was cracking up from V the entire time.  

I swear, V was born with springs in the bottom of her feet.  She was bouncing the entire time.  Imagine a jumping bean...that was her.



 BEST.DAY.EVER.

I really liked the show.  Jake and the Neverland Pirates stole the show.  I was expecting the people to be in costumes, like Sesame Street was.  For this show the characters just had prosthetics or fake hair and fancy costumes.  It made the characters seem more "real".

After the show it was to dinner and then checking out my friends new house.  V passed out in the car on the way home.  All in all a WONDERFUL day with my V.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It was awesome and too short. Looking forward to seeing y'all again and spending some time with those boys. <3

    ReplyDelete