Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Magic of the Moment- Hugo the Happy Starfish (ebook review)

V is 2 1/2 and is in LOVE with my phone.  I try not to have her play games that are pointless most of the time.  I have a Kindle and the cool thing about that is I also now have a Kindle app on my phone.  So not only does she get to play games, but we can also read book!  She is a wizard at swiping.

I recently had the opportunity to check out a new eBook called "The Magic of the Moment-Hugo the Happy Starfish"


The book, "The Magic of the Moment" is about Hugo, a starfish of course.  His friend, Deena the Dolphin gave him a gift.  He took it and put it aside.  When he went back he was gone.  This kept happening.  He got mad.  Then his friend Magic Manta came by and told him it was a magical gift and that it only lasts a short time.

From that point on Hugo opens the gifts as soon as he gets them.  Some make him happy, some sad, he cries, BUT he learns that it is only a moment in time.

 I think this is an excellent story for  a child to hear.  Everything in the world isn't always puppies and rainbows.  You have to have the good with the bad.

This book is written by Suzy Lieberman and the stories were developed in conjunction with the her teaching experience at an International Baccalaureate® School.  This book is available in six different languages:  English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and Portugues.   Once you purchase it for your Kindle, you can pull it up wherever you have the Kindle app!  On your home computer, phone, or actual Kindle.

You can get your own copy here and discover Hugo for yourself!

yesterday is history - tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift, that is why it is called the present

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment