Friday, September 6, 2013

Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate!

I am SOOOO very excited to announce that Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate! is coming to Charlotte October 2nd-Oct 6th!!

We took the kiddos a few years ago, I am not even sure if V was around at that point.  I just remember buying gifts for the boys.  lol.

This time around it is a HUGE celebration with a winter wonderland with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse (which is sure to be V's favorite), the Disney Villains will make an appearance for the Halloween Haunt, Lilo & Stitch will be around in a Hawaiian Luau of course, the Disney Princesses will attend a Royal ball, and many more surprises!!

Here's something else rather exciting...a discount!!
 Six dollars off on a ticket?  For my family, that is a savings of $30.  THIRTY DOLLARS. Awesome!

Just to get you a bit more excited....here is a coloring sheet!  Print it off and have fun coloring with your little ones!  Make sure to visit me again and again in the next few weeks...I HAVE MORE STUFF COMING!!!!  SQUEEE!!!!

If you are interested in purchasing tickets, click any of the above images to get to the ticket purchase page.

So...make sure to check back with me the next few weeks for more information about Disney On Ice presents Let's Celebrate! and don't miss out on the fun!


I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-show events.  

Even though I am given these complimentary tickets, I will still ONLY give my 100% honest opinion of the shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment