Friday, September 13, 2013

My baby is all grown up!

There is a church near my house that hosts AWESOME consignment sales.  I never really went to them until a few years ago.  I like discount shopping, don't get me wrong, but for some reason the thought of a "consignment" sale just didn't sound appealing.

I was SOOOO wrong.

I started going to this one a few years ago when I was pregnant with V.  They have them about four times a year, but I only go to two of them.  One is the "Kids Consignment Sale" which was today.  This one is primarily children's clothing with some toys.  Not a lot, but enough to make kids happy.  Then they have the one in December which is all toys.  Let me tell you.  That one is AH-MAZING.

I decided to swing by there this morning to see if I could find any fall clothes for V.  I stuck the motherload.  I found a Disney Princess Huffy bike for $28.  It has it's issues.  The chain slips a bit. We have to bring it by a bike shop next week.  V proudly rode the bike out of the church today and then we HAD to go riding when we got home.  With our unicorn helmet on of course.  

She has been riding her tricycle since before she was 2.  She took to this like a pro!  Video at the bottom!






BE STILL MY HEART.  My baby is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment