Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shutterfly and me

I have a total love affair with Shutterfly.  I found out a few years ago that I can store ALL my pictures on there.  No risk of too many. Today, they had an  offer that if I share the photo book I just made, I get a $10 credit.

Ummm....SCORE.

So here you go!  I made a book for my business.  BumbleFly~N~ButterBees just because I could.  I actually had a code to get a free book.  DOUBLE SCORE.

If you sign up with them you get all kinds of emails with codes for free things.  This is how I got the free book.  

So, go be nosy and see my wares.  



Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.

 I totally got this book for free(ish) from Shutterfly and you can too.  Sign up with them for lots of freebies and discounts in your mail.  I paid an extra $5 for matte finish and $7.99, i think, for shipping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment