Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Glonaturals BB Cream - Light (review)

It isn't a secret. I am a rather pale white girl who doesn't have a ton of time to get ready in the morning with three kids. I use to do my makeup and fix my hair. NOW...I am lucky if I get 5 minutes.

Pretty much my routine includes:
a shower (if I am lucky that morning)
ponytail
tinted moisturizer
mascara (I would die without it)
lip balm

Being pale, I have a hard time finding something that works with my skin.  Lots of stuff ends up being too dark or heavy.

I just tried some Glonaturals BB Cream in light and LOVE it.    What is BB cream you ask? I had no clue. I had to look it up.  BB Cream stands for "blemish balm/beauty balm"  Basically it is light coverage that fixes imperfections.  The Glonaturals BB Cream hydrates, conceals, brightens, and helps to create a flawless finish in one easy step!


Here you go...picture time. Be gentle. All of these are taken in natural lighting. No flash.

So here is a dab on my hand.  As you can see, it looks pretty close, right?  Unfortunately your facial skin is typically lighter than your other skin.  So even if it looks great here NEVER just test on your hand.  You will end up looking odd.  
 

So...here is the moment of truth. Me sans makeup. When I put this on my face it looked DARK.   I was super scared of pancake face, but pushed through and applied it.


The Glonaturals BB Cream went on really easily.  It felt wet, if that makes sense.  Like when you try to apply makeup over moisturizer that hasn't absorbed in all the way yet.  Once it absorbs onto the skin it does NOT have an oily feel at all.  I feel nice and moisturizer and not overly makeuped.


So here I am!  Just my Glonaturals BB cream, my Benefit Mascara, and my BumbleFly~N~ButterBees lip balm.  As you can tell, it isn't total coverage.  You can still see the spot on my cheek, but I feel very evened out and ready to go!  At about $10 a tube, it is worth a try!

I was given a tube of Glonaturals BB Cream from Vitacost in exchange for a review. All pictures and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment