Saturday, October 5, 2013

Patterson Farm: Corn Maze and Pumpkins and Great Family Fun

This is most definitely my most favorite time of the year.  I love autumn.  The changing of the leaves and the crunch of them under your feet.  Wearing scarfs and hats.  Pumpkin flavored...EVERYTHING.

One thing I REALLY love is corn mazes and pumpkin picking. I have always loved getting a pumpkin and decorating it every year.  Within the past few years though, I have developed a love for the corn maze.  I never got into haunted houses and with little kids you can't really do that anyway.  One thing you can do, is a corn maze.

This year I am trying out a new farm and maze.  I am heading on over to Patterson Farms tomorrow and checking them out.  Interestingly enough, Aidan has been there before!  His class went years ago and Nate is going later this month!  Yay for Kindergarten!


I just checked out the Patterson Farm website,just to see what I can expect, and I am telling you....they have a bit of everything.  Check it out here - Patterson Farm

Here is my plan on attack for tomorrow, I hope I can squeeze it all in!
  • Corn Maze
  • Hayride
  • Corn pit (kinda like a sandbox with corn)
  • Spiderweb (climbing ropes)
  • Hay bale maze (V LOVES these)
  • Face Painting...maybe for me as well
  • MAYBE we will make a Scarecrow (Those are an additional $10)
Patterson Farm is open all week long.  Their hours are: Mon-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 12:30-6pm.  They offer a variety of pass options, with even a season pass for the family!  You can check out the ticket options HERE.

If you are in the area, make sure to click this link right HERE and get your $2 off coupon!!

If you don't already, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for live updates tomorrow! (As long as the internet decides so cooperate with me)

I am being provided with tickets to Patterson Farm through US Family Blogger in exchange for my honest opinion.  Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment