Sunday, October 20, 2013

Werther’s Original® Caramel Popcorn “Munch and Movie” MommyParty!

I recently had the amazing opportunity to host a "Munch and Movie" party courtesy of Werther's and MomSelect.  UNFORTUNATELY since this is for a group of moms it is a bit hard to get all of us together at once.  So...I have had a month of parties!  Whenever the kiddos got together with someone, out came the popcorn.

Today was the last of the gatherings.  With the kit I received coupons, Werther's Carmel Popcorn, and a movie. The movie was the " Sony Pictures, family-friendly film, Soul Surfer. SOUL SURFER is the inspiring true story of teen surfer Bethany Hamilton, who lost her arm in a shark attack and courageously overcame all odds to become a champion again, through her sheer determination and unwavering faith. The film features an all-star cast, including AnnaSophia Robb and Helen Hunt, with Carrie Underwood in her film debut, and Dennis Quaid. In the wake of this life-changing event that took her arm and nearly her life, Bethany’s feisty determination and steadfast beliefs spur her toward an adventurous comeback that gives her the grit to turn her loss into a gift for others. Starring Helen Hunt, Dennis Quaid, AnnaSophia Robb, Lorraine Nicholson and Carrie Underwood."

I did not show the movie. The kids are very hesitant about water anyway, and the idea of showing them a movie about a shark attack didn't sound to smart.   Even though the movie ISN'T about the attack, I didn't want to put anything in their minds. I am keeping it though!  I bet they will like it later on.


Let's discuss this popcorn...It is super good guys.  Like "hide the bag so I stop eating it" good.

I tried to get a picture of the popcorn in the bag and someones little 2 year old hand kept getting in the way.

I got a shot.  You just needed to see the picture of the thief's hand in action.
 

Every piece was covered nicely. It wasn't stuck in huge clumps.  It wasn't SO carmely that that was all you tasted.  Every piece was covered fantastically.  We even grabbed a bag and took it to the pumpkin patch this month to munch in the car.

The kids munched on the popcorn while playing the Wii today.  They were VERY concerned with creating correct "Mii's" before playing.
 

A hand was CONSTANTLY in the bag.  
 

When the last friend went home today, so did a bag of Werther's Carmel popcorn with a coupon attached to it.  His mom, one of Aidan's teachers, was impressed with it and said "If he eats it, I will get it!" I think I feel the same way about foods Nate eats. Darn picky eaters. 

So, if this fall you are feeling the chill of winter coming and want a movie night grab some of this and munch away!  (Don't blame me if the entire bag vanishes quickly)

 I received the popcorn, movie, and coupons from MomSelect and Werther's in exchange for my review. All opinions and views are my own...as well as the tighter pants.  This stuff seriously is addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment