Monday, November 11, 2013

Clairol Root Touch Up!

Through Vocalpoint I was given the opportunity to review Clairol Root Touch up.  Unfortunately (fortunately?) I wasn't in need of a touch up at the time, so I went to Facebook to find someone who was!

Enter my friend from highschool Amy.

For the purpose of this review I snail-mailed the coupon to Amy and away she went. She was nice enough to email me these pictures!

The Clairol Root Touch Up comes in 21 different shades, so you can HOPEFULLY find one that matches your color!  It takes just 10 minutes and covers grey for up to 3 weeks. Of course to extend color, and for the health of your hair, you shouldn't shampoo every day.

So here is the before. Hey there Amy!  You can notice that the new growth is a bit lighter than the rest.

During the application process.  I just love the smell of hair color.  I guess that was from working in a salon for years. lol
 





And after:
I really love this color.  I miss my red hair!

So there you have it!  Quick and painless root touch up from Clairol!

I have TWO coupons left!  If you would like one, head over to my Facebook page and let me know!  First come, first served.  I will link this post for you to comment on.

I received coupons from Vocalpoint in exchange for my review.  Even though this coloration had great results I can not guarantee you will have the same results.  Color your hair at your own risk. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment