Wednesday, November 13, 2013

eBeanstalk makes toy shopping a breeze!

With three kiddos and the holidays quickly approaching, I have been browsing the internet a LOT trying to find some good toys.

I ran across the site eBeanstalk.com and it is pretty darn awesome.  Not only do they have a TON of items, but they are SO well organized.  They have tabs across the top and SIDE organizing it! I know when I just had the boys, I had no clue what to get little girls.  This site makes it not scary!

Here are a few examples of the organization.  Are you looking for New toys for 2 year olds?   How about Top Selling toys for 2 year olds?  Or you know, my favorite...  Arts & crafts.

V's birthday is at the beginning of December and then Christmas comes.  That is a LOT of shopping to do. I refuse to join the two days with joint gifts.  

I am THINKING that she needs this:


http://www.ebeanstalk.com/My-Princess-Academy/toy-product-detail/Shoe-AND-Tiara-Dress-Up-Collection.html#dQELdlHfWKmtIcFz.01

 It says this is geared towards a 4 year old, but HOW cute is this.  My question is, would this be Christmas or birthday?  I am thinking birthday.   I am PRETTY sure the birthday theme will be princesses.

So  there you have it!  Head over there and check it out for your holiday shopping!

Oh!  Come back here for a GIVEAWAY starting on November 29th.  You do NOT want to miss it!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
 

I have received a product in exchange for this review. All thoughts and impressions are my own though!  Oh...and don't tell V about the shoes.  ;)

25 comments:

  1. I would get my older son the NYPD helicopter because he is obsessed with helicopters! Cute website, I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get my little one a Razor Scooter! He really wants one for Christmas =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally get the hopscotch rug or the blossom bright tote bag! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what I would buy - something for my nephew, Holden

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get some board games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Pretty Purse Fill & Spill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never heard of this site before, and wow they have lots of good things! I like the My Street - lil Miss Boutique, my daughter would go nuts for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have to throw in some more money, but I'd get the MicroPro Elite Microscope Set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd get the ZX Crossbow Rosanne rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to get the Stomp Rocket Junior!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get the Marble Racing Set

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Deluxe Build A Road w Elevator

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would get the Spiderwick Chronicles Box Set of books for my sons.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would get a yellow spooner board for my nephew if I won.
    timothyj228 at gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would get the The Dangerous Book for Boys Electronic Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Triceratops Aluminum Kit. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would get the Mini Corolline Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  18. My daughter's would love the Enchanted Fairy Garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I might get the FLOWER Beadtastic Kit for my granddaughter!
    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness gracious!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much House of boys and a girl! And thank you ebeanstalk!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Do you like handicrafts, maybe http://www.toyswill.com/wooden-toys-c-17_116.html this can help you. I like arts and crafts, this is what I stumbled. I hope you liked it, hope you can find what you want.

    ReplyDelete