Thursday, November 28, 2013

Gobble Gobble!

All my friends, well a lot of them, did the month of "thanks".  I know myself (from trying it before) and I stink at it. So here is my thankful list all together.
  1.  I am thankful for my husband.  He is truly the most wonderful guy, even if his beard is driving me insane. Without him a lot of things on this list wouldn't be here.
  2. I am thankful for Aidan. (He is only first due to birth order, not the actual amount I am thankful for him...wait...that sounded bad.) Aidan made me realize how much I can love a person.  I know this sounds bad, but I was scared I would love my dogs more.  I had my dogs first and loved them.  I never realized how much you can love until you have a child.
  3. I am thankful for Nate.  True, he is bananas, but he is also the most LOVING child you can imagine.  A day doesn't go by that he doesn't come up and just hug me.  He is 99% happy.
  4. I am thankful for my princess V.  Actually, I take that back. She is NOT a princess.  Mommy is a princess. True, she is an opinionated tiny ball of terror some days, but I still love her.
  5. My mom. Awww...who knows if she reads this.But I am thankful for her. After having kids I realize how much crap I put her though and I am still here. So I am thankful for her patience and not killing me. 
  6. My sister, Janae.  We have our ups and downs, mostly ups lately. I do know that if I need her she is there.
  7. I am thankful for my friends in no particular order.  First...I am thankful for Morgan. I know if I am having a crappy ass day I can call her, go crazy for a few minutes, she will curse about whatever is making me mad,and then I can say "talk to you later!" and hang up and know that she doesn't think I am insane.
  8. I am thankful for my bud Lora. Not only is she the godmother to V, but she really does have a heart of gold.  I don't see her NEARLY as much as I want to since she now homeschools and has her photography business. I am hoping me calling her out here will change that.
  9. I am thankful for my friend Ginger.  She was one of my first, nondorm roommates.  We lost touch for a few years, but have reconnected. She told me once that a true friend you can not talk to for a long time, see each other, and pick right backup like nothing happened. We have that.
  10. I am thankful for Aimee.  We weren't "super" close in high school, but the power of Facebook made her one of my great friends now.  I can totally geek out with her over crafty stuff AND critique grammar and incorrect spellings with her on Facebook. (She also doesn't pick on me about my typos...to my face that is)
  11. This one goes back to Aidan.  He teaches me every day about tolerance and patience.  I have realized that he is a mini-me.  I must have been ANNOYING as a kiddo.  (This number refers back to #5)
  12. Coffee. I really am thankful for coffee.  Having three kiddos I NEED caffeine. I hate to say it, but I am a caffeine junkie. I get headaches without it.  LONG LIVE COFFEE!
  13. I am thankful for my "mommy" friends on Facebook.  I met these lovely ladies when I was pregnant with V.  They helped me through the pregnancy and after.  There are about 50 or so of them. Crazy right?  We have been through births, deaths, surgeries, divorces, marriages...
  14. I am thankful for my online turned real life friends. (In no particular order.  Also, sorry if you aren't personally mentioned. If I did everyone this would never end.  Love you all.)  Vic....I haven't met you yet, but we talk enough on the phone.  My online sister.  Seriously....I love you like my family...even if that DOES involve Erik. I kid....he is cool too.  ;)
  15. Renee, You are the bees knees.  I love you humor and I will steal G.  He loves me.  He told me.
  16. Jaime.  I LOVED going to Disney with you. I will ALWAYS remember hanging out with you and how you just said "Here...take my kid Eric" and went walking off with me to go shop 5 minutes after you "met" me. You are an amazing person.
  17. Holli, we get each other so hard.  I loved having you to my house.  I really LOVE the random phone calls.  Nothing is better than a "I was just driving and thought I would say hi" call.
  18.  Kristin....me and you.  We have our paralel lives.  The only thing is I knit, you crochet.  I love you dorky side and glad I have someone to occasionally dork out with.  (I aspired to be as nerdy as you one day)
  19. Melinda, we haven't chatted on the phone enough. I can't wait to meet you in person next year!  I know you are always around when I need you....I mean...you have two infant boys....so you are always feeding them.  lol
  20. Jess the crazy Canadian.  GOSH I wish I could have hung out with you longer.  We need to get together again.  I am thankful for you teaching me the ways of Canada and teaching me how to spell cheque.  (even though spellcheck just told me that was incorrect) You make me laugh on a daily basis.
  21. I am thankful for my blogger friend Amber.  Without her helping me out and pushing me in the correct directions I would not be where I am today.  She has helped me SO much growing this tiny blog. She is also a pretty rad person to chat with during the day.
  22. I am thankful for my house.  Really.  My house is rad. I am not thankful for my garage though.  I hate that.  I want to park my car in it.
  23. I am thankful for Facebook.  It has helped me forge amazing friendships!
  24. I am thankful for 8pm.  8pm equals the kids bedtime.  I like bedtime.
  25. I am thankful for tv. Yes, I said it. I like tv after the kids go to sleep.  I like The Walking Dead, I like American Horror Story, I like grownup shows I get to watch after dark and not think about.
  26. I like tv again. I like it for the kids. I like to have a break every now and again.  Cartoons are awesome.
  27. I am thankful for my online/real world business.  I LOVE selling stuff to people.  I love knowing that I am making peoples holidays/birthdays/every day a bit more awesome.
  28. I am thankful for this blog and the companies I work with.  Without this blog I wouldn't have met some of the companies that I have had the pleasure to review.  There are some amazing items out there!  I also LOVE having the opportunity to do giveaways.  I LOVE making people happy.  If I could give stuff away all day long I would.
  29. I am thankful for my life.  I think I have an amazing life.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am so very thankful for you too Princess Sarah! You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Vic! You make my heart super happy.

      Delete
  2. This is exactly what I'm doing! I can't keep it up every day.

    Of course, #13 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete