Thursday, November 28, 2013

Saying Thanks with Merci

I got an email saying "Would you be interested in reviewing merci chocolate and a festive fall bowl?"  Ummmm....that was a silly question.  Cut to a couple weeks later a box arrived. Inside was this.


How cute do these look in the bowl?  Seriously. I ALMOST don't want to eat them.

 Weird picture to show you the size.  Each one is about the size of my index finger.


Being the season it is, I have decided to share these.  I mean, what better way to say thank you to your loved ones?    So I will be sharing "The Joy of Thank You by sharing merci" with Eric and my mom. The chocolates are more "grownup" flavors so the kids aren't too excited about stealing them.  That makes me excited.

I have tried the coffee cream chocolate.  That is the one on my finger up there. It was SO good.  The chocolate has a real creamy feel to it. Also, there is a "break" in the center so you can easily eat it in two pieces/share it.  Each box has 8 flavors.  You get two of each for a total of 16 pieces.

The adorable bowl is from Crate and Barrel.   It is the Miller Amber Bowl.

So. Chocolate is good and all,but you know what is better?  FREE chocolate.  Merci Chocolate has a "Thank You Maker" on Facebook.  What is that you ask? A Facebook app that you can send a meaningful thank you to a friend and in return get a BOGO coupon! So check it out HERE!

Even MORE exciting is that I get to give away a set of chocolate and a bowl to a reader!!! SCORE!!!!  So enter my contest below! Good luck!!


  a Rafflecopter giveaway

34 comments:

  1. I would share this with my husband. He really likes Merci Chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will share thanks with every person I am blessed to come in contact with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this for me. No sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely share with my husband. He is also a chocolate lover and deserves to be thanked for all he does for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would share it with my son who is going to be here for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would share with my kids and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would share with my wonderful husband Keith and our best friends
    Cathy Truman
    kbtruman(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll share thanks with my husband... but not my chocolate. He's on his own!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter in law and my 2 granddaughters who love chocolate like I do Rosanne rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would share thanks with my husband this holiday season. He is such a great partner and my favorite person to spend the holidays with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would share thanks to my daughter's teacher.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would share with my husband and grandson!
    ptavernie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would give this to my in-laws. They have had a hard year with the death of a son but they are still there for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. So sorry for their, and your, loss. :(

      Delete
  14. I would share this with my mother. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would share this with my kids (since they mooch so much anyway).Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have hid this from the kids. Shhhhh.

      Delete
  16. i would bring this out for christmas day and share with my family

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH YUM!!!!!! No sharing ...I would add it to my recipes and post a few pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I will share thanks with the family I babysit for this holiday season! They do so much for me and I'm looking forward to being able to share some joy with them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd share thanks with my family,

    ReplyDelete
  20. My fiance

    sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)co­­­­­­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would share these with my grandkids and nieces by putting them in their stockings!!
    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would share it with my husband and children who are the loves of my life.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete