Friday, November 29, 2013

Type-A Conference here I come!!

OH-MY-GOSH-OH-MY-GOSH-OH-MY-GOSH. I am SO excited. I JUST bought my ticket to go to Type-A Conference next year in Atlanta.  I wanted to go to BlogHer, but it is just too faraway.  I heard about Type-A through a friend and it looks AWESOME.

I just bought my ticket.  SQUEE!!!   The Type-A Parent website was started in 2007 and was the world’s first social network for mom and dad bloggers.  It is specifically for mom and dad bloggers...aka...me.

So some friends and myself are trekking down to Atlanta next September for learning, mingling, and yeah...hitting up Coke World.

I just scored a Super Early Bird Pass!  Only a few hours left for that!  If you want to check it out the conference, click HERE.  FYI, that is my referral link, so I do get a commission on the ticket sale. Just a tiny bit. But hey, I will take it!

So for the next 10 months be warned....I am going to be chatting about it.  :)  YAY FOR BLOGGING CONFERENCES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment