- I like ketchup. I like tomato sauce. I could eat salsa for days...but I would rather pull out my tongue than eat a tomato.
- I am scared of bridges, but not bridges over water, unless they are double decker bridges. I know one day I will either have the top level crush me OR I will drive off the top. Irrational, I admit it.
- If I could eat Hostess Snoballs all day, I would.
- I can't sit still and do nothing. I have no clue how people do that. My hands are always busy.
- When I was 16 I went to NYC. I was shopping, looked across the rack, and Rod Stewart was there. The shop guys were freaking out, the t-shirts sold for $600, and his hair looks bigger in person.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
5 random things about me
I realized that lately I am turning into a mostly reviewing page. While those types of pages are awesome, I want more substance going on in here. So....I thought I would give you some random facts about me. Kinda like a "get to know you". Feel free to tell me some random fact about you in the comments.