Wednesday, December 4, 2013

FlattenMe: Multicolored Kid Book Review

Do you guys remember when I reviewed the adorable book from FlattenMe ABC& 123?  If not, that is cool.  You can check it out HERE.

FlattenMe is a company that makes books, water bottles, and even clothing with your picture in it, name included, or both!  These make awesome gifts for children with names that are "unusual" like my kiddos.  They aren't odd names,but you can't find anything with their names already printed on them.

FlattenMe just came out with a new book and asked me to review it and of course I said yes! Their printing and shipping speed is phenomenal.   It amazes me how fast they are about to produce a personalized item.  RIGHT now as I am typing this (2:16pm on 12/4/2013) if I was to buy the book I am about to review the website tells me that the estimated delivery date is December 13th. NINE DAYS.  You know what that means?  There is still time for holiday shopping. 

After you place your order, you can track EVERYTHING they do.  They keep your order up to date letting you know if it is in production or being shipped.  I like to stalk things. This makes me happy.

Anywho...the book. This time I had the pleasure reviewing "Multicolored Kid" .  


Just like the last book, the colors in this are amazing!  They really pop out.

Multicolored Kid is all about feelings and what makes kids unique and fabulous.  Each feature or trait has a different color and they go through many of these.


They have the happy feelings like yellow. 


What I think is really awesome though is that they address "not so good" feelings too.  Lots of times everything is fluffy clouds and shiny rainbows in books. This book has that, but they also address red: anger, and grey.  Grey is when you are having just a blah, funky, grumpy mood day.  I really think it is important to acknowledge these things.


My absolute FAVORITE picture has to be the picture at the very end of the book. I could tell you what it is, but I think it is definitely a wonderful surprise and I am going to make you wonder.

So,if you want to check it out for yourself head on over to their website and order one today! Multicolored Kid starts at $29.95 for a paperback and $34.95 for hardcover.  Shipping is additional of course.  Shipping for this book is a flat fee of $3.99.


 I received this book in compensation for my review.  Even though, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment