Through Tomoson I had the opportunity to review some Organic Matcha-Green Tea Powder. I thought I would give it a shot. I mean, free is free, what would it hurt? So I applied and got approved!
A few bits of info for you: (supplied by the company)
- Macha provides 4 to 6 hours of steady energy (it is both a stimulant and relaxant)
- Metabolism boosting: Consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body's own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture
- Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin.
- Antioxidant rich: 137x The antioxidants of brewed green tea
Macha-Green Tea Latte:
1 teaspoon green tea powder
1/3 cup warm-hot, but not boiling,water
8 oz warm, but not boiling, milk or milk substitute
OPTIONAL: 1 teaspoon sugar or sugar substitute (I did not use it)
OPTIONAL: milk for frothing
- Whisk green tea powder and water in a small bowl until dissolved and the top starts to foam.
- Add sweetener, if using.
- Add warm milk to the top of the cup.
- For a frothier drink use a milk frother first or mix in blender.
It ended up being a weird pale green color, but was rather tasty! I am a green tea convert!
For more recipes head over to this page below and check out their recipe booklet full of tons of recipes to try!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.