Saturday, December 7, 2013

V has a birthday gift for YOU!

V's birthday is today and she had an AMAZING day.  Post to follow later about that.

When I was planning for V's party I wanted to do something cool for you readers.  I searched around and found an awesome company.  TutuFabulous.  Tutufabulous is part of SuperFly Kids.  They have capes (which you can personalize), stuffed animals, belts, bracelets,outer wear, tutus, and more!

If there is anything V loves, it is tutus.  I found this one and KNEW she had to have it.


This one is the Tie Dye Punch Princess. I quickly ordered it and the shipping was super fast. I got it in the mail and it looked just as amazing in person.  V had to try it on.


She danced, she twirled, she had a GRAND time.  What I LOVE about this tutu is two things.  First, there is a draw string waist.    With it being a draw string it fits kids roughly aged 1- 10. It was super easy to have her step in it and cinch it up.  Since it is a thin elastic inside it  doesn't bunch horribly.

The second thing I am in LOVE with is the satin skirt underneath.    I really dislike seeing kid butt.  It is one thing if the kiddo is twirling and diaper pops out.  It is another thing if it is just blatantly out there.  When we are out and about I try to be a bit modest in her attire.  With this tutu it is a FULL SKIRT.  You don't have to wear anything under it if you don't want to.  GENIUS!
I mentioned V had a gift for you, right?  Today V in collabortaion with Tutufablous of course, would like to give one lucky reader a tutu of THEIR CHOICE.

They have some ADORABLE tutu's.  My favorites on the site are the "Girls Costume Tutu Skirt"Those are the ones with the little satin skirts underneath.  They also have some with the satin on top that form "petals".   

So enter down below for your choice to win a tutu of your choice!!  Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. My best friends little girl would LOVE the Island Mermaid Tutu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally choose the Sweet Pea Dress Up Tutu for my darling niece Alivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keira would love the Bunny love tutu. They are all sooooo cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son wants the tutu that V is wearing in the pictures! He said, "I want that beautiful dress!" So, my answer is Tye Die Punch Princess!

    ReplyDelete