Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#DisneySide @ Home Celebration Reveal!

I have been tracking this package like no ones business. I might have even downloaded the UPS app to help me track on the go.  I told V is was coming today and when we got back from speech it still hadn't arrived. V was bummed.  It finally got here.  We literally RAN to the door and grabbed it.

If you are a host and haven't peeked yet at what you are getting DON'T LOOK! Lots of pictures inside here!!

So....here is my HUGE 28lb box. (And the shorty running over)

#DisneySide!


The question of the week is "What color/type of luggage did you get?" This was a REALLY exciting moment. I got the black with red accents! 


The boxes varied a bit by recipient.  When I saw the shirts I was STOKED. This is a new addition to the boxes!  I am excited!  V was too.  She stole them from me. 




I received 10 shirts and a pack of fabric markers.  The shirts are children's Medium and Large.  I might need to take a poll on shirt sizes for the kiddos coming. I am PRETTY sure they will be swimming in this size.   Still though, AWESOME.  I am excited to get to create with everyone!



I got everything out of the box and set it up.  DROVE THE KIDS CRAZY. This is my haul.  Let's see what we have to work with for the party, shall we?


Included in the kit is your "traditional" party decorations.  Cups, plates, foil hanger things, balloons, and napkins. There are also cupcake wrappers and a tablecloth!


I also got two sets (12 total boxes) of Craisins, measuring cups for baking with, and cookie cutters.  I already have plans for those!!!



A few activities for the party.  Disney Bingo and Disney Trivia.  There is also a face painting kit (well...directions on how to do it-no paint), Goofy tattoos, and Mickey Mouse stickers!  I think I need to go get some facepaint!!!



Probably one of the things I am MOST excited for is this down below.  The Disney print.  I believe it is an 11x14.  I seem to have misplaced my 900 rulers and measuring tapes.  Each "So this is Love" print comes in it's own hard mailing envelope.  There are 10 total, so I am thinking one per family coming.  I plan on putting mine in a frame then one day when we go back to Disney take it with me and get it signed by Mickey & Minnie!


This party is put on by BSM Media, MomSelect, DIsney, American Tourister, Hanes, and HP. HP sent TEN boxes of Photo cards to use during the party!  There is even a page online that you can insert yourself into fun Disney frames! I have to make sure my printer is fully inked up!  If not, I know some party guests that get to take some paper home!


Having boys I was kind of scared it would be all princesses all the time for this party.  I think everyone did a GREAT job not catering more towards boys or girls.  They even included some "sporty" items.   There are Run Disney bracelets,  mile signs to hold up during a race, and bumper stickers.  It is hard to see, but there is a white Cinderella castle in the middle of the sticker.


I got some papers in my hostess kit with recipes, Muppets calendars, a "plan your trip" dvd, and my info for the party.


For my "official" gift I got a 20" Skate suitcase from American Tourister.  It is AH-MAZING. While I was hoping for a brighter color, truth be told, I am a black wearing/owning girl.  Most of my wardrobe is black. The best part, it is PERFECTLY sized for me.  Just me.  I don't have to share.  It also has some amazing spinner wheels!

American Tourister is THE official luggage of Walt Disney World & Disneyland!


It has some super bright red accents just like Mickey Mouse.  I can't wait to use it this summer!


Oh, we can't forget the adorable luggage tag!

So there you go!  It is now time for me to get to planning.  

*I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @ Home Celebration.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

5 comments: