Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello Kitty "Birthday in a Box"

Hi.  My name is Sarah, I am 35, I love Hello Kitty, and I am not ashamed.  I don't know what it is about her, but I have loved her since I was little.  I remember going to the Sanrio store at the mall with my allowance every week when I was younger.  When I got the email that BirthdayinaBox.com had Hello Kitty items available for review I JUMPED on it...and I was chosen.  It was seriously an amazing day.

I will confess.  I have not used the items yet. My birthday is in March and I fully plan on throwing myself a Hello Kitty bash, or at least making my family do it for me.  I couldn't wait to show you what I got though!

Birthday in a Box has a HUGE list of items to choose from to throw your own party.   Items range from party supplies, of course, to lunch boxes, cake pans, erasers, and water bottles!


CLICK HERE to get to the list.

For my review I picked the Hello Kitty Party Decoration Kit.



For $27.09 you get:
  • 1 Hello Kitty Party Banner
  • 1 Hello Kitty Party Centerpiece
  • 1 Hello Kitty Hanging Decorations
  • 1 Hello Kitty Confetti
  • 10 Hot Pink Balloons
  • 10 Pink Balloons
  • 1 Pink Curling Ribbon

At this point all you need are some pink plates and some cake!  I MAY or may not be obsessed with the confetti.  Also, I MAY or may not have to hide this box from V so she doesn't steal everything before my birthday in March.  The items are ABSOLUTELY adorable and would be perfect for birthday boys & girls of all ages who want to add a bit of whimsy.  Yes, I said boys.  Boys can love her as well.  There is also a "teen" kit which features Hello Kitty items in black.  It was REALLY hard not to choose that kit. 

So there you go!  Head over to the site and start planning your birthday, or unbirthday today!


*Birthdayinabox.com provided me with the above item in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment