Friday, February 21, 2014

Disney Pirate and Princess Adventure is coming back!!!

Do you guys remember when I took V to Disney Junior Live Pirate and Princess Adventure last year?  If not, feel free to click that link up there.  I can wait.

The Pirate and Princess Adventure is coming BACK and coming to CHARLOTTE!  I am SO excited. The show was AMAZING.  You can read all about it last year up there ^^.  I am not sure if the actual show will be the same, but even if it is, I wouldn't miss it.

It is only going to be in Charlotte, NC ONE day. March 20th.  The showings are at 3:30pm and 6:30pm. If you are planning on coming I would go ahead and get your tickets early! With only one date, I am guessing these will go fast!  You can find out all the info HERE for Charlotte and other cities.

See you there!


*I am receiving tickets in exchange for my promotion. Regardless, all reviews are my own. (My original post-I did not receive those tickets for promotion. So, you know, that was all me. )

No comments:

Post a Comment