Thursday, February 27, 2014

I showed my Disney Side during my #DisneySide Home Celebration!!

Hey guys.  Do you remember when I told you about the AWESOME opportunity I was getting through Disney and Mom's Select?  I received a  whole bunch of awesome party supplies and got to throw a super fun party full of kids and moms and even more kids! It really was a crowded house! My friend Michelle was extended the same opportunity to host, so we combined forces!  I am glad we did! We ended up with such a fun group and a great age range!

Joining the party with another host really took some of the panic out of the prep work.  I made the Hidden Mickey Cupcakes again!   This time though, I made Mickey Heads for the top.

They are super easy.  Get a bag of candy melts, melt them, and then put the melted candy in a piping bag.  Then, squirt out only parchment paper and dry!  Easy Peasy!

Don't they look darn cute on the cupcakes?


That morning V decided K needed to get in on the Disney fun. 

 
K was not amused. 


The house was stocked full of food and ready to go!


I love these things!  I kind of wanted to keep them up after the party....


The dining room, aka party central, was set up for the shirt making station. The kids/moms had to take turns going in there. We easily sat 4 people. More than that and it got a bit crowded.


 Shirt decorators hard at work. Some of these ladies had SKILLS.  It definitely puts my shirt decorating to shame!



Remember the posters? One guest copied it to put on her shirt!  Along with the markers supplied in the kit I had another set of fabric markers and puffy paint.  


 In the living room most of the older kids showed their Disney Side by playing, Disney Infinity.  Favorite character of the day?  Sorcerer Mickey of course!


 There you have it!  My #DisneySide seems to be expressed by food, crafts, and great friends.

 *I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @ Home Celebration.  The opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party. We also had ours last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete