Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LEGO® KidsFest winner announced!



I got the winner for the  LEGO®  KidsFest!!!   If your name is Pat Raun  today is your lucky day!    Yay!

If you didn't win don't forget  LEGO®  KidsFest has been selling out in prior cities!  You don't want to miss this! Make sure to get your tickets early so you can get the session you want. The show is booked in slots, so it isn't something you can just show up to. Well you can,but there is a GOOD chance it will be sold out!

Head over to my previous post for more info!   Also you can head over HERE for the official information and to purchase your tickets!

See you there!!




 *I have been given tickets through USFG in exchange for my review and promotion.  All excitement, thoughts, feelings,opinion, and general LEGO®  geeking out is totally my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment