Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The past few years I have been noticing, ahem, a few little crows feet popping up at the corners of my eyes.   I have tried not to let it bother me and thought after 36 years if this is all, I can handle it.  Then I got the opportunity to review Even Glow Serum by Valentia and now I can't stop using it.  I love the results.




The serum is chock full of good ingredients with 98% of it being naturally derived.  Key ingredients and its benefits from the company are:

Vitamin C: has been scientifically proven to reduce the effects of sun exposure on the skin, strengthens and smoothes the skin, and neutralizes free radicals before damaging the skin! 

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil:  Promote skin hydration and lock in moisture.  They are also full of antioxidants and help support the VItamin C.


Resistem (Plant Stem Cells):  Helps the skin regenerate faster and protect from stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical): Draws moisture FROM the environment and into your skin!  Cool, huh?  This penetrates deeply and activates your collagen! 


Green Tea Extact: I think we all know by now that green tea is a great antioxidant.  


The Even Glow Serum has a fantastic orangy-spicy scent to it.  It absorbs incredibly quickly into the skin.  I really did notice a reduction in fine lines in the corners of my eyes! (Confession-I didn't take before pictures because I figured it wouldn't work.  I wish I did now!)  You just shake the little bottle upside down, squeeze up a dropper full, and drop and blend quickly into your face and neck.  Once absorbed, apply moisturizer.  Easy peasy.

When I first started using it I DID notice an increase in tiny bumps on my face.  From my time working in a salon and spa I knew that this was an annoying NORMAL reaction.  When you switch up skin products it causes this.  If it is working ALL skin care products will cause this.  TOTALLY normal and it WILL stop.  Don't stop using the product just because of this! All that goop was in your skin already and this is just helping get it out!

And just because I am a glutton for punishment and keeping it real.  Here are some pictures:

Here is my face in all it's glory. lol



Here is a close up of my eye.  Now....I am cheesing PRETTY DARN HARD in this picture. Trying to make the wrinkles come up.  I have a few under my eye, but look to the side!!!  Basically nonexistent!  Also, it is really hard to take a picture of your eye.



If you want to try some out, head over HERE to Amazon and grab some for yourself!  You can also read a bit more on their product!  You can also check out my Amazon Review right HERE!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment