Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I am SO in love with my phone case.

Totally not joking .  I love it.




 OK. Maybe that is a tiny bit exaggerated, but I do love it just like I love that SNL video up there.  I realized that I was up for a contract renewal and upgraded to the iPhone 5C and picked the pink color. (Which isn't pink pink.  More of a salmon) 


With me getting a fun colored phone I didn't want to just hide it in a case and never see the color.  Kind of defeats the purpose.  I also knew with me getting the 5C I needed something strong.  The back of the 5C is plastic and my phone gets passed to lots of people at craft shows.  I needed something that made me feel like my phone would be safe.    So I got to searching and ran across Urban Armor Gear.  I contacted them and I got to try one out!!


I went for the Maverick which is the clear case they offer for the iPhone 5C.  Here's a few bullet points from their site and then hold on to your seats...I have a bunch of pictures coming.
  • Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
  • Feather-light composite construction
  • HD Screen protector guards against scratches
  • Over sized tactile buttons
  • Easy access to touch-screen and ports
  • Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
  • Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
  • Transparent design shows iPhone's native color
  • Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)
The case was really easy to install onto my phone and super light weight, but not in a "Oh my gosh I am scared this is going to break" way.   It feels VERY sturdy.  It comes with a clear HD screen guard, but since I had my phone for about a week before I received my case, I already went out and bought one of those for my phone.  I am saving the one that came with this for later.

I LOVE the riveted look of the phone case.  I think it gives my phone a cool "tough" look.  I also love how the camera is fully visible and not obscured.


All of the ports and functions are easy to reach/maneuver. I liked the style of the volume buttons.  Very easy to operate.
 

With me doing craft shows and using my Square for credit cards, easy access to the headphone port is a must.  I have had cases in the past that were too thick and you couldn't easily plug it in.  I can easily plug it in and move it in all directions. So glad I don't have to change cases on the weekend!
 

Overall this is an awesome case and I get tons of compliments which, you know, makes me feel rather cool!  While it may not be waterproof, it is totally Sarah proof and so far kid proof! My phone has taken a few drops to the floor (not on purpose of course) and all is well!
 

As of right now this case retails for $34.95 on their site and they offer free US shipping.  Not only do they sell multiple Apple phone cases, they have cases for iPad's, HTC Ones, and Samsung Galaxies!  Go check them out!
 
**I did receive this case for the purpose of a review.  Regardless, all reviews, images, and thoughts are my own!  Thanks Urban Armor Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment