The recipe is just a basic vanilla,with stuff thrown in.You can vary the amount of vanilla you add. I used 2tsp. This equalled a very vanilla, vanilla. The quality of the flavor is really based on the quality of the vanilla. The higher the grade vanilla, the better it will taste!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 25 Hershey kisses (what I had left in my bag)
- 5 whole Graham Cracker sheets
- 1 small container of Marshmallow cream
- In a saucepan pour in milk, cream, and sugar. Heat of medium and stir until sugar dissolves. You don't have to heat it, you can just whisk away until it dissolves. I go the quick route.
- Once dissolved, remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover, and place in your fridge for at least an hour.
- While cooling, roughly chop the chocolate and graham crackers. Set aside.
- Once the mixture in the fridge is thoroughly chilled, start processing it in your ice cream maker per manufacturer directions.
- When it is almost done, add in the chopped kisses, graham crackers, and marshmallow cream. Add them SLOWLY. I actually used a rubber spatula to help press it down into the machine so the add-ins wouldn't be stuck all on top.
7. Remove from ice cream maker and place in your freezer for about an hour
IF NEEDED. As I said before, mine ends up like soft serve if I don't. I like the
ice cream to be scoopable.