Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day by Day: Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As you are aware, if you are an avid reader of my blog,  I have been sharing some skin care items with you lately that I got to review.  The latest is Day by Day: Vitamin C Serum


This serum is packaged in a pretty cobalt blue bottle (to limit exposure to light) and has a pump.The purpose of the pump is to limit exposure to air and to bacteria. The ONLY issue I had with this was that the serum was rather thin. If I just pumped it onto my finger it would run off.  To defeat this, I just would tilt my face and squirt directly onto my cheek.  Since I am not sure of the exact amount I am using due to this application process, I can't judge how much is actually being used.  I use about 2 squirts to cover my entire face.

The product sinks into the skin rather easily. I didn't notice a residue feeling on my face, it felt rather smooth, but on my hands I could feel it.  Not a huge issue since I wash my hands repeatedly when touching my face getting ready in the morning.

If you are sensitive to smells, I did not notice any aroma.  

The formula is plant based, and contains no parabens, alcohol,or fillers. I have rather sensitive skin and it worked great for me!  No reactions to speak of other than nice soft skin.

When you purchase through them, the company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.  No matter when or where it was purchased.   *Results or your money back*

With a guarantee like that, it would be silly not to give it a try! You can buy it here!  Also, check out their website HERE for more products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment