Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo-Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This subject is kind of a touchy one for me.   I don't wash my hair nearly as much as I should. I am NOT a morning person.  I, in fact, hate mornings very much.  Getting up in the morning, jumping in the shower, washing my hair, and getting dressed at 6am is totally not me.  When I squeeze in a shower later on while V is watching Dora or Team Umizoomi, I typically don't have time to wash the hair. I wash every few days, but with my hair, by the third day it is pony tail city and gross feeling.

So I had the opportunity to review Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and was intrigued. 

 According to the companies website the ingredients: Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile, and Olive Oil suppose to moisturize and hydrate the scalp, and relieve itching and flaking.   I don't get a TON of dandruff, but I have been known to have a touch of flaking and I enjoy wearing black.

So I grabbed a bottle and got to washing. I haven't increased my hair washing, just because, you know, lazy.  The shampoo doesn't have a strong scent to it. I dislike fruity and real floraly smelling hair products.I prefer just a clean scent. I can't really describe it, but I liked it! 

You only need a small touch of the product. It does later incredibly well and I feel that it gets the job done!  I do wish I had the conditioner to use with it now.  The shampoo is a kind of blackish/silver color if that makes sense.

I do feel like I have less bumps on my head under my hair. My hair feels nice and clean and doesn't feel very heavy or weighed down.  I also think my hair doesn't look as gross by the third day.  I am still not going to win any hair awards on the third day, but I won't be embarrassed if I have to run out to the store.   I also do have less of an itchy scalp.  Yay Mineral Mud Shampoo!
Purchase on Amazon                         

                   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment