Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am pretty sure that I am going to have the best skin of my life this year!  I recently fell in love with the wonders of Vitamin C serum and was requested to try a new line out.  This one is called "Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum" by Mystelic Beauty".

My skincare routine has been some what lacking. I cleanse and use Vitamin C serum lately, but other than that, pretty much nothing else. The bottle suggests you apply after using a toner and before your moisturizer. Because of that, I HAVE been using my toner and my skin is thanking me!  I do use a tinted moisturizer as part of my makeup routine. So most days, I moisturize as well.

The product itself is very clear.


This serum doesn't have a citrus smell to it.  More like a witch hazel smell.  Rather faint.  It is clear and sort of thin.  I get some in the dropper and tilt my face to the side and drop a bit on my skin then rub it in.  A dropper full isn't even needed for my face and neck. A little goes a long way!

The Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum sinks into my skin rather quickly and give a nice smooth feeling to my skin.

I give it an A+!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment