Sunday, June 1, 2014

pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 




Incase you haven't guessed by now, I am a sucker for gadgets.  I like trying new, odd looking things.  This fits the bill.


I know what you are thinking. It KINDA looks like a cookie.   It does, but don't eat it. Take it and throw it in a bowl of water.  The sponge starts out VERY hard. It just takes a few minutes for it to plump up.


The reason the sponge is black is due to the activated charcoal inside the sponge!  The purpose of this is to help remove impurities toxins.  It also helps to prevent blackheads and improve the overall look of the skin.

I have been using it for about a week at this point and like most changes in facial care, it did cause me to experience some breakouts...BUT this is normal. Toxins and impurities are being removed!  Nothing too drastic though

You can use the sponge with or without cleanser.  If you use it with cleanser it holds it really well.  A little goes a long way.


 Once finished cleansing you just rinse it out and squish it until you get most of the water out. The sponge comes with a hook,so you just hang it up to dry!


Every 2 weeks or so you just pop it in boiling water or the microwave to zap out the germs. Easy peasy.  Then every 2 to 3 months, you replace! The sponge is actually biodegradable and you can throw it in a flower pot or a compost bin.  My hippie heart approves.

Head over here to get your own pureSOL Konjac Facial Sponge !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment