Friday, July 11, 2014

7,500+ Heirloom Seeds for a "Survival" Vegetable Garden REVIEW!

First and foremost, let me say that I hope I don't ever have to use these seeds.  Why is that you ask? It is for a survival scenario.  While I have a garden now and grow things to eat for the family, I hope it never gets to the point where our survival depends on it.

With that being said, I am super glad I got the chance to get a bag of these seeds for myself!  In each bag you get a HUGE assortment of seeds with planting and harvesting instructions printed ON the pouches.
 There are OVER 7,500 individual seeds and 30 different types of plants.  They have been picked for health benefits (Iron, Vitamin C, Protein-yes.  Protein from plants)  There are also medicinal herbs!

 The seeds come with a Lifetime guarantee. They are stored in paper which means the pouch is breathable. No worry of trapping in moisture.  With that being said-store in a dry area. The seeds have been tested for germination,so they know they last!

They are also 100% Non GMO, American Grown, Heirloom, and open pollinated. Fantastic!

 I know having these, make me feel better about the safety and well being of my family in case anything horrible should happen. (I might watch too many zombie shows. Never hurts to be prepared though!)

Ark Survival Gear Website - Video AND a free eBook download!
Purchase on Amazon



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment