Monday, July 28, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate C-Skin Repair Serum REVIEW!

In my quest for younger looking skin, you know I have been reviewing different Vitamin C Serums. The one I am telling you about today is Azure Naturals ULTIMATE C-Skin Repair Serum.


I really like this one!  It comes with a dropper, which is my preferred form, AND a sprayer.  How cool is that?  

This one has a spicy scent and is full of Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Aloe, and Amino Complex. Together Azure Naturals claims that these help fade sunspots, protect against future damage.  They also claim that it helps to refine your skins texture, plumps and firms the skin, and stimulates collagen production which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles!

I love how smooth and soft my skin feels when I use Vitamin C Serums.  This one has ZERO alcohol, ZERO parabens, ZERO GMO's, and is plant based. SCORE.

Azure Naturals backs this product with a 100% hassle-free, money back guarantee.  Fantastic!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment