Friday, July 4, 2014

Foxbrim Argan Oil Review

Going along with the beauty product review kick I have been on lately I FINALLY got to review some Argan Oil!  Foxbrim Argan Oil to be exact!

I have read about it a lot lately on blogs, websites, even my stylist has brought it up.  Argan Oil is made from the Argan Tree that is regularly found in Morrocco.

Foxbrim Argan Oil is 100% oil.  Absolutely NO fillers.   It is also Organic!  It is nice to know that something that is being absorbed by my skin isn't filled with tons of unnatural chemicals.
 
Argan Oil has many uses!
  • For supple skin, dispense 1-3 drops of argan oil onto palms and rub hands together. Reapply on a daily basis, or as needed.
  • For soft, silky hair cleanse with natural shampoo. Apply 1-3 drops into scalp, or damaged hair. For ultimate conditioning, leave oil in for at least 30 minutes.
  • For a radiant glow wash face and apply 1-3 drops, massaging in circular motions. Let oil abosrb 3-5 minutes and apply makeup as usual.
  • For stronger nails, apply 1-3 drops directly on to cuticles and fingertips.
I have ONLY used it on my nails and LOVE it. It has zero scent, it absorbs quickly into the skin and nails, and I think it has made my cuticles softer and I have had less breakage!  I typically don't wear nail polish, so I can't vouch for what effect it will have on your finish if you apply over it. The oil they rub into your nails has always been my favorite part of a manicure and now I get to experience it at home!

The dropper and bottle are glass and feel very sturdy. Overall a fantastic first experience with Foxbrim Argan Oil!

Foxbrim Website
Purchase here!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment