Saturday, July 19, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Review

You might remember when I reviewed the Foxbrim Argan Oil.  If not, you can click that little link there.  Not only did they give me the opportunity to review the Argan oil, I also got to review a bottle of their vitamin C oil. 


I have been a user of vitamin C oil for a while now as you know. I really enjoy this one. It sinks in well, non-greasy. My skin loves it!

This vitamin C oil is made from all-natural and organic ingredients. They claim it helps to hydrate and smooth the skin, give you a youthful glow,and reduce and diminish fine lines and wrinkles!

Since I have been using VItamin C for a while, I have noticed my skin is more hydrated. I also have noticed the little lines around my eyes  aren't as noticeable.  Super glad I have this one to put into my collection!  I might have a slight obsession with them.  

Foxbrim Site
Amazon Product Page


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment