Monday, July 21, 2014

Gold Plated Micro Jesus Pendant Review

Sometimes I do reviews just because I have a feeling that some of my readers might be interested in hearing about a product.  While I am not the most religious of people, I know some family, friends, and readers are rather strong Christians.  So, I decided to review an item that might interest them!


HipHopBling.com sells watched, necklaces, bracelets, and more! 

This Clean Gold Micro Jesus necklace comes with a 36" bead chain that can easily be cut to length.  The Micro Jesus itself is about 35mm in length (about an inch and a half) and 18mm wide(about 0.75 inches). The necklace is dipped in an 18karat gold finish for shine!  He even has two cubic zirconia eyes for that added sparkle.

Right now these are priced for $29.99 and they are expecting them to sell out fast!  Order HERE if you are interested or click through to see all the other items they carry! Limited quantities are available.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. All thoughts are my own and the image is from HipHipBling.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment