Thursday, July 17, 2014

HSI Professional Leave in Hair Treatment with Argan Oil Review and DISCOUNT!

Let's talk about Argan Oil. Specifically, HSI Professional Leave-In Hair Treatment with Argan Oil.

The other day I told you about my obsession with oil treatments as a kiddo and how it carried over into adulthood. I already had some argan oil, but decided, why not when the opportunity arose!

This treatment left my hair shiny and smooth without any greasiness.  It does have a scent to it which I can't place. Not baby powder, but not floral. It isn't strong, but not a scent I am used to in my hair. It smells good though!  It is a great leave in conditioner that keeps my curls frizz free!

To use the oil you just put a few drops in your hands and run it through your hair.  It helps to keep your hair protected when you blow dry and flat iron!  The ONLY thing I wish for is it to have a dropper of some sort.  I am always scared I will pour too much into my hands!

With this review they gave me some saving to pass onto you readers. If you are interested in trying some out for yourself you can order from either of these two links below.

Use this link for the 2oz bottle and use the code TBargan2 for 50% off!!!
Use this link for the 4oz bottle and use the code TBargan4 for 60% off!!

Awesome, huh?  I hope you have a great hair day!  I am!



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment