Tuesday, July 8, 2014

InstaNatural: Argan Hair Oil and Elixir Review

When I was a little girl, nothing was cooler than using a hot oil treatment on your hair.  I remember getting the little plastic vial, sticking it in a coffee cup in super hot water, and then popping the top and applying it. It made me feel super cool and grown up.

When I got older I worked at a salon and would get oil treatments done at the salon.  I even ordered my own professional oil to treat my hair at home.   As you can see, I love oil treatments.

I have been a stay at home mom for a bit over 8 years now (crazy!!!) and my hair can tell it.  I think when you are a mom and busy some things kind of get pushed back and forgotten. I recently got to try out InstaNatural Argan Hair Oil and Elixir!

This can be used as a leave in conditioner, you can use it overnight for deep conditioning, AND it is even great for heat protection when using a blowdryer or flat iron! It is a fantastic mixture of Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil and Grapeseed Oil! Fantastic way to take time out of the day and treat yourself to something that makes you feel better and look better!

My hair loves it!

InstaNatural Website
Purchase on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Your site is very informative and your articles are wonderful. essential oils for eczema

    ReplyDelete