Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weight Gurus Smart Scale Review!

Not gonna lie here. I have more junk in my trunk than I would like.  Another thing I won't lie about...I freaking hate the scale. Well, that is kind of a lie. I don't hate the SCALE, I hate the number on the scale.  Enter, the Weight Gurus Smart Scale!

What makes this scale awesome is that it hooks up to your smart phone. Well, it sort of does. After you weight yourself a QR code comes up.  You take your phone and scan it when you have the app open and it transfers your info into the app!

 The app, which is free to download, has the awesome ability to go "weighless". What this means is that it tells you how much you gained/lost instead of the overall amount. For someone who gets overwhelmed by the number. THIS IS AWESOME.


It also has a graph, so you can keep rack of how things are progressing.  AWESOME. See, I would never show you that if my actual weight was on there!

It keeps track of up to 8 users.  As long as there is a 10 lb or more difference in weight between users, it will automatically recognize each person. Unfortunately, we have a big enough difference between Eric and I and it recognizes us just fine. Hopefully one day it won't!

A few tidbits of info straight from the company:
  •  Extra-large (4.3"), extra-bright backlit display 
  • 400-lb capacity with +/- 0.1-lb resolution
  • Non-slip, scratch-resistant feet
  • Connects with iOS and Android Devices (smartphone not required for scale use)
  • Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android)
  • Weightless technology lets you track weight by how much you weigh (e.g. 173.4 lbs) or by how much you've lost (e.g. -12 lbs)
  • Durable tempered glass construction 
  • 4 AAA batteries required (included) 
  • Supports up to 8 users
You can check them out on Amazon HERE
Weight Gurus website is HERE
Facebook: facebook.com/becomegurus
Twitter: @becomegurus
 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment