What makes this scale awesome is that it hooks up to your smart phone. Well, it sort of does. After you weight yourself a QR code comes up. You take your phone and scan it when you have the app open and it transfers your info into the app!
It also has a graph, so you can keep rack of how things are progressing. AWESOME. See, I would never show you that if my actual weight was on there!
It keeps track of up to 8 users. As long as there is a 10 lb or more difference in weight between users, it will automatically recognize each person. Unfortunately, we have a big enough difference between Eric and I and it recognizes us just fine. Hopefully one day it won't!
A few tidbits of info straight from the company:
- Extra-large (4.3"), extra-bright backlit display
- 400-lb capacity with +/- 0.1-lb resolution
- Non-slip, scratch-resistant feet
- Connects with iOS and Android Devices (smartphone not required for scale use)
- Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android)
- Weightless technology lets you track weight by how much you weigh (e.g. 173.4 lbs) or by how much you've lost (e.g. -12 lbs)
- Durable tempered glass construction
- 4 AAA batteries required (included)
- Supports up to 8 users
Weight Gurus website is HERE
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.