Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's Cookin' Wednesday!

I wasn't cookin' last week. Well, I did, but nothing too thrilling. This week I FINALLY got to sit down with my new Cooking Light magazine. So everything I am planning this week is BASICALLY from there.

Spiced Chicken thighs with Couscous.  I just realized I have all this on hand.  Totally making it tonight!

Cilantro Burgers with Sriracha Mayo
Garlic-Lime Grilled Corn

Sauteed Black Grouper with Peach relish.  I am probably doing halibut or cod.  Whatever the special is on Sunday.  What kind of side do you think goes with this?  Green beans, maybe?  Oooh.  Yeah.  Fresh green beans.

Grilled Corn, Crab, Asparagus Salad.  Probably using imitation crab to make it budget friendly.

Shrimp Cob Salad. Bacon will become turkey bacon.  I don't do tomatoes, so Eric can add them if he wants to.

Spicy Chicken Schawarma. I made chicken schawarma before and REALLY liked it.  Might as well have it again!

Kale and Carmelized Onion Grilled Cheese. I like kale. I like onions.  I like cheese.  Sounds like a winner to me!  I had to google raclette cheese.  I had no clue what it was. APPARENTLY it is a semi-firm cheese and you can substitute Gruyere cheese. I will be doing that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment