Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adventure Landing in Gastonia!

 
I have super fond memories of playing mini-golf as a kid with my family.  Picking the color of the ball was pretty much the hardest choice I had as a kid.  Do you get the blue, red, or green?  I have been waiting SOOOO LONG for the girl to finally be old enough to go play without just beating people with the club. I think we have made it there.
 
Adventure Landing in Gastonia here we come!!
 
"Adventure Landing is The Place to Play! We have something for everyone, from kids to adults so the whole family can enjoy all of the excitement that Adventure Landing has to offer. Adventure Landing is pay-as-you-play, so you can enjoy one or all of our attractions! Stay cool during the summer and enjoy our indoor arcade! Practice your putting skills on our Miniature Golf Courses, take a swing in our Batting Cages or perfect your gaming skills in our Family Arcade. Adventure Landing is affordable family fun...so close to home!"
 
 
 Check back with me to see images from my visit and hear all about it!  (Also, to see how many times the kids whack each other with the golf clubs.)

I am getting to go play for free courtesy of Adventure Landing and USFamily Guide.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment