Thursday, August 28, 2014

Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes

I LOOOOOOVE Disney on Ice shows.  I have been going since Aidan was a little tyke.  I think Nate was still in an infant carrier at his first show.  Now that I have a girl, I get to go see ones that feature princesses. I might be a bit excited about that.

Enter a world where heroes and hearts prevail. Join Ariel as she explores life above the waves and Prince Eric as he breaks Ursula’s spell to reclaim his true love. See Prince Phillip, in a race against time to rescue Aurora, defeat evil Maleficent.  Discover a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin.  And watch in awe as the dreams of Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel and Tiana all come true. 

High-flying jumps, breathtaking skating, and lovable Disney friends are a wish away at Disney On Ice presents Princesses & Heroes brought to you locally by Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates!


The show will be in Charlotte October 1st-October 5th. You can get tickets to one of these shows or in another location through THIS LINK RIGHT HERE.

OR....you can try your luck to win a family four pack to opening night here in Charlotte.  That is right. You can win 4 tickets to the Wednesday October 1st show at 7pm.  The tickets are ONLY good for that night and time.  No swapping!  You HAVE to pick up the tickets at will call...so make sure you can do that as well.  No delivery of them!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


I was given passes from Feld Entertainment in exchange for me passing this information on to you. They also are the ones responsible for the prize. 


6 comments:

  1. I'd be Princess Vanelope from Wreck it Ralph. She totally counts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Merida from Brave! Because she isn't your typical princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win these for my little niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe jasmine. Or Aladdin. Or the genie. That was my favorite Disney movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Anna! She's quirky and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete