Monday, August 4, 2014

Jammy Jams LulllabyLooza Review

Let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we?  When I was in high school I was VERY much into the grunge/alternative scene. See this picture here?

 Say hello to 16 year old me. See that flannel?  I lived in it until it got holes (and a bit after).  I wore it over my ribbed body suit (that you see me wearing there). I wore it over my Cure t-shirts.  I wore it with boots, chucks, I was the ultimate 90's girl.

When I saw that there was a CD made of alternative music made into kids lullaby's, umm....I was all over that.
 This CD is PRETTY much my high school experience put on one CD and played by glockenspiels. Which, I shouldn't have to tell you, is awesome.
 Track Listing:
1. Black Hole Sun (originally by Soundgarden)
2. Creep (originally by Stone Temple Pilots)

3. A Girl Like You (originally by Edwyn Collins)

4. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)

5. In The Meantime (originally by Spacehog)

6. Friday I’m In Love (originally by The Cure)

7. Easy (as performed by Faith No More)

8. About A Girl (originally by Nirvana)

9. Possum Kingdom (originally by Toadies)

10. Bird Dream Of The Olympus Mons (originally by Pixies)


I LOVE this CD. I got to review the MP3 version of it and I even find myself listening to it while driving down the road. I LOVE how it is relaxing kids music that I can totally relate to.  Absolutely fantastic CD  for the 90's music lover who has kiddos in their lives.

Purchase the CD HERE on either CD or iTunes

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment